it's hardest hue to hold
[html]
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb17 ... emppup.png); background-color:#3e447d; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">

OOC:

Tagging along like a good sidekick, Alaine was hard pressed to follow the other, instead bounding about him in energetic leaps. It was so good to have some company, even if it WAS a boy! She could worry about other silly things, like how to get home and what her father would have to say about all this, later.

It didn't really occur to her that Gabriel was technically her father's enemy. To her, he was just another kid, with big ears and a loud mouth.

" Something more awesome like what? Well, how about... Sir orange-eyes. Sir sticklegs?" She trailed off, thinking intently about what to deem her prince-in-the-making, and almost bumped right into Gabe when he stopped to shoot her a toothy grin, " A PIRATE SHIP?!"

Her maw made a round 'o' of shock, pretty faces flushed with a rush of excitement. A REAL, LIVE pirate ship, and they were gonna go exploring around it! Her fluffy tail wagged eccentrically, large paws trotting across the dirt. Maybe if they found this Baneesh, he would join into their game? She didn't know of the brother's age, but surely it didn't matter if Gabe explored with him. She didn't consider that maybe he wouldn't be too happy to see his younger brother playing with a dog.

" Is it haunted? Is it SCARY? Because I'm very brave, you know. I nevvveeerrrr get scared. Are we almost there, Gabe? I wanna see the pirate ship!"

Speak think walk!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread