it's hardest hue to hold
[html]
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a329/ ... dencsl.gif); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

With a barking laugh, Gabriel continued on his way, paws lifting high off the ground to the point he resembled a prancing pony. He was thrilled to have a new sidekick, especially one as willing to listen to him as Alaine was. Everyone else had to voice their opinion, which got really annoying. How was he supposed to be a leader if no one listened to him? As she batted as his tail, though, he looked over his shoulder—like a child might do when they were tapped for attention.
    “I live next to them! My dad reads to us and told us all about pirates and their treasure and stuff. It’s pretty cool! I mean, I wouldn’t wanna be a pirate, they always end up getting caught or something, but they sound cool.” Licking the side of his face, the amber-eyed boy quickened his pace. They were getting close. Close enough, he soon realized when the scent of the pack wolves rushed at him like a tidal wave. Stopping suddenly, he put himself in-front of Alaine. “Shhh! We gotta be sneaky now! Follow me and stay quiet!” With that, Gabriel dropped low, and began creeping across the marked border.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread