Close your eyes
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... _table.jpg);">
--

While he had wanted to avoid dancing about needlessly he found that he was slightly disappointed in her sudden change. It did not go well with him at all, actually. His pace towards her slowed down. He kept his threatening pose. The change had happened far too smoothly to be trustworthy. It mattered little anyway – it had never been his attention to let her out of his sight again. No, Cercelee had to be kept under his control for now until it was safe to properly dispose of her. His act was flawless and he let her see contentment spread on his features.
”I’m pleased to see you still have some sense left in you,” he purred lowly.
”I won’t toss you away immediately, so stay around and pretend to not be completely useless, okay?” Oh, he would not let her off the slack anymore. He turned somewhat and gave a short bark, calling forth his dark lady. Cercelee could not be trusted, so a baby sitter would have to be assigned to make sure peace was maintained. He looked down to the ivory woman, flashing a false smile as he heard his lady’s dark form enter the building and draw up to them.
”This is Lillith, though I think you two already have met. She’ll keep an eye on you from now on, just so that we won’t run into any boring complications." he revealed. There was no way he would allow the navy eyed woman to bounce around without supervision. She was many things, but not stupid.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread