black market bodega.
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... Image7.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:310px; background-position:top center; background-color:#1C1D15; text-align:justify; font-family:tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#ffffff; line-height:14px">
@$%&Anselm scowled briefly at the two disembodied heads for failing to keep an effective watch, though the gesture was clearly an ironic one--Anselm actually preferred that the inhabitants of 'Souls with express interest in his product crawl out of the woodwork and find him, as he was certainly too busy (or maybe lazy) to go in search of potential customers himself. That left him to consider his company. A quick glance was all he needed to decide that the foreigner was non-threatening, and he hastily waved him in out of the rain. "Always got some to share, man; got even more to trade," he replied simply. He probably had enough to last himself through the winter and spring a dozen times over, so there was scarcely a need to be stingy.

@$%&"There 're some towels over there if you want to dry off 'n grab a seat," he added, his lacerated arm lifting as he pointed toward some of the (moderately) clean cloth suspended on hooks on the opposite wall before tapping a nearby bean-bag chair with his foot. With that, he tapped the bowl against his hand and blew the ashes on the floor. Although everything in the garage was fairly organised, he wouldn't claim a "housekeeper of the year" title any time soon... though when things got kind of grungy, he would bother to sweep everything out the door with a broom. For now, he simply pulled out another pinch of the herb and put it in the bowl, putting it down on the table in front of him as he watched his company carefully.

@$%&"So where 're you from?" he wondered idly, shifting around in his seat so that he could reposition his tail. As the accent was not one he recognised, he couldn't help but be somewhat intrigued. The tattooed wolf had a thing for accents--on women they'd leave him drooling, but here he was simply curious. Perhaps if the guy was from somewhere exotic enough, he'd even have some fascinating goodies to trade.

yeah, idk. i can see it fine on all three of my monitors! D:
[/html]

Messages In This Thread