black market bodega.
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/rurik/rurik_sinking.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:232px; padding-left:12px; padding-right:12px; padding-bottom:10px;">
Durr, I totally forgot to mention the heads in my last post. D: ajskfjkd

The silver werewolf had been a little put off by the heads, naturally, but he had seen gore and gruesomeness at some points in his life, and he supposed that whatever those canines had done, they deserved their fate. Otherwise they wouldn't be up on display so proudly, right? And anyway, the smell of marijuana was far too strong for the wolf to deny or ignore, and the man seated on the couch seemed friendly enough, waving Rurik in from the drizzle. The wolf's words caught Rurik's ears, and they perked up intensely. "Oh yeah? What you looking to come by, my friend?" the wolf asked, immediately launching into the friendly behavior. Once inside, he clearly smelled Inferni, but he had no particular beef with them. Gabriel lead them, and Rurik had nothing to fear from Gabriel.

The other canine offered towels, which the Russian graciously accepted, drying himself off sufficiently before settling down on the chair Anselm had indicated for him. He sank into it and laughed, finding it incredibly odd and comfortable at the same time. "Nice," he complimented, laughing at the strange sensation of sitting in this kind of chair. It was curious, and Rurik had never seen anything like it, much less sat in one. He pushed at the sides, careful to keep his claws from the material, going so far as to draw them backwards and into his skin to touch the strange chair. The wolf's question caught his ear, and he looked up with a grin. "Russia, 'cross the ocean," he answered, pretty much the standard reply for such a question.

"You know Gabriel, eh?" the Russian asked, eager to solidify the connection between them. If this guy had a steady supply of marijuana, Rurik was absolutely certain he wanted to be this guy's friend, if for that reason alone. He hadn't interacted with the stranger enough to gauge his personality entirely, but he hoped the golden-furred man was nice enough to give reason beyond his ample stash to Rurik for friendship.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread