Staring at the Ceiling, The Roof Has A Face
[html]
OOC: [p] Kaena. After he's gotten his horse. Maybe Kaena can help him with a name. She's going to have to come to him. Yush, this is the thread he's tattooing his horse. --- [m] for lang

I must have fell asleep,
I woke up on the floor
Underneath the carpet, underneath the boards
I'm gagged with a dead rat, I lay for many weeks
The rat comes back to life, and is chewing on my cheeks
Coming is my helper, tangling my brain
Something's very wrong I can't describe this pain
I'm calling for my mother, I'm crawling up the stairs
My mothers laughing at me, and she's been dead for years
I'm falling down the stair case, tumble to the floor
I land up in the attic, next to the cellar door
I'm playin with the pigeons, they tell me many lies
They tell me I'll have wings if I let them peck my eyes.

Cotl had been sitting out there for hours now. He had been doing his outline. His stallion had been very well behaved during the process of the tattooing. Cotl had found himself a book of horses in the library in the Mansion and he had took it to use the pictures for reference and to see which parts of the nose and muzzle he had to be careful when tattooing over in case of veins that happened to be close to the surface of the skin and whatnot. He had fully studied the pictures before he went out and actually dealt with the plan. The even tempered stallion had fussed at first, but once Cotl gave him a few tugs the stallion settled back down and let the process get itself over with. Cotl had been dying to try his gun on something, and he figured since the male had a horse, that he could have something unique about it that tells others that it was his horse and not some wild piece of prey. The horse snorted several times, and Cotl took these snorts as a sign that the horse wanted to raise his head. This was what was taking it longer than it should. The horse would do so every two or three minutes of him drawing. He was still surprised at how patient his horse was, and he was rather grateful.

His wrist started to become numb. That usually meant that he needed a break from tattooing. The male stood up and walked away from the horse for a second, laying his gun onto the rock he had been sitting on. He let out a soft sigh before he heard the horse coming from behind him. The stallion nudged him with his nose and then placed his nose on the male's shoulder. " You like me too much." the male spoke to the horse before he turned around and pet the beast. He was so tiny compared to the horse, and yet the horse still decided to obey and be friendly with him. Now that was a loyal pet.

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread