Let the bodies hit the floor

Skin to skin, blood and bone
You're all by yourself but you're not alone
You wanted in and now you're here
Driven by hate, consumed by fear

Cotl was lost within his own thoughts when his audits picked up a sound. As well as the fact that his beast he lifted his head from his shoulder to see what creature was coming. Cotl knew that whomever it was, that they were making the sound on purpose because they wanted him to know that they were behind him. If they were stupid enough to not let him know, and he messed up because of them, then he would personally seek out their death. There was nothing more serious the boy was about than his work. Now that he had a gun, he was a little bit more serious as well. The subject being his horse was another factor. He did not want to hurt the animal so he had to be completely concentrated. But having a break was also good, so the person whom was coming up behind him was lucky that he was going to give his hand some rest for a good few minutes.

That's some horse. she voice spoke to him. He knew right away who it was, just by the voice. He smiled. That's right, he smiled. There was something about the female that seemed to just cause Cotl to be harmless, and just more of a puppy starving for attention. His cold bi-color orbs turned and looked at her." He is, isn't he? -NYEH-" the male spoke, nodding his head lightly before grabbing his gun and looking to her. " I already went to Halifax, -COCK FUCKING DONKEY EATING BITCH- and found myself a gun and some ink. The shop itself was burned though, there wasn't much I could find intact." he spoke, explaining to her before he let his throat clear itself. "I did a job for the horse. He's pretty cool." he spoke, nodding his head lightly before he let his gaze rest on her once again. "How've you been-POISON IN YOUR FUCKING SKULL- over the last few days? Busy?"

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread