Staring at the Ceiling, The Roof Has A Face
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/endoftheworld.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:243px; padding-left:15px; padding-right:15px; padding-bottom:10px;">
--

The hybrid woman had a little experience with horses; she had never ridden one but she had seen them up close and in the wild before, though she generally avoided the feral ones as they were very large, powerful creatures not to be encountered alone, generally. However, the tawny-furred hybrid's creature seemed domesticated enogh, and the ashen-furred canine continued to approach, though her golden eye regarded the creature with a fair amount of caution. Like any creature, horses were occasionally picky about who they tolerated, and the last thing Kaena wished to do was startle the massive ungulate.

Kaena had grown used to Cotl's manner of speaking in a short amount of time, and she had quickly learned not to mock him for his disability. He was a member of the clan just as any other, and the fact that he had chosen Inferni to serve was certainly worth something in the hybrid's eyes. The coyote marveled at the design on the creature's head a moment, though it was obviously still a work in progress. To this, she gave quite a nod and a long look. "Holy shit. You're a lot better than me," the coyote admitted readily. She was quite willing to offer compliment to someone with certain talent and skill—especially if that someone was willing to impart more knowledge to her.

"The same as always," she responded cryptically. "I was feeling lonely this afternoon. Figured I might find some company," she said with a smile. It was the truth, or as much as she was willing to divulge. Beyond that, the hybrid could not speak of the thoughts that had been running through her head, the constant replay of that awful night with Haku Soul. "Yourself? How are you liking it here?" the hybrid asked, eager to discern how their new addition was getting along. These matters were important to her both personally and professionally; she liked Cotl and honestly cared about his well-being in Inferni, and it was also her duty to ask such things as the clan's subleader.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread