Staring at the Ceiling, The Roof Has A Face
[html]
OOC: Hope you don't mind me playing as if she already followed.

Time for death, rise and fall
get your freak on, standing tall
one more try to get you standing by
face to face try for death,
what you seek is what you get
there's nowhen til we stop to command.

The feo had approached the horse, and studied his outline. It was in white because the horse's fur was black, and it wouldn't show up too well. He figured he'd base white and then throw gray on to fill it in as well as do some shadows though he would be taking more advantage of the face that the stallion had black on his face already. Right now it was just an outline though, and Cotl even was proud of just that. Because every good tattoo had a perfect outline before it turned itself into a masterpiece. Cotl looked at her as she looked at the outline. He could only wonder what was going through her mind. Was she still asking "Why the hell was Cotl tattooing his horse?" or was she just mesmerized about the outline itself? Her words confirmed her thoughts.Holy shit. You're a lot better than me she spoke, in response, and chuckled. "Then you got a lot of -DONKEY SHIT-learning to do" he spoke, his accented voice riddled with that same chuckle.

Cold eyes were on her. His eyes following her movements.The same as always, I was feeling lonely this afternoon. Figured I might find some company. she spoke. His smile turned into one that was slightly more sinister. "I guess I'm the go-to person when someone gets lonely then. -COCK MONKEYY!- It's cool to see you though. This is what I do in my boredom." he spoke, before he looked back to the horse, signaling the "pimping out" of his horse. Yourself? How are you liking it here? she then asked. Considering that he met a new Inferni, the alpha and then a whole bunch of loners and other pack members, he seemed to be indifferent about the place. But he was lucky that the pack did not try to already force him into his room, and to extensively make sure he did not leave. A room was slightly easier to keep someone in than a cave. That was because Cotl had a cave that was deep enough for a second entrance that everyone else was too stupid to find. "It's cool.-YA' FUCKING FATASS PIECE OF SHIT- I haven't met many of the members themselves. Not as many as I have outside the clan." spoke the male, nodding his head lightly. "Your son is quite the looker. I didn't get to talk to -FUCKING SHITHEAD BASTARD-him for long, but I did see him." he spoke, just throwing it out there. Cotl was more than straight though, he didn't like cock at all. With as much as he says the word, he hates the actual "object", or even the thought of the "object".

He then turned his head towards the mansion. He wanted to let his wrist rest a bit before he continued. He had already been sitting there for hours getting atleast the outline done before he needed to take a long break from it. Maybe get a buzz before he continued. He saw his window from here. He then looked to the horse. He trusted the horse off of the lead. I mean the horse had sat outside the mansion and just nibbled on the tree's leaves, and the grass around it. He never went too far from the mansion, and if he got out of site, Cotl would just whistle from his window and the stallion would come racing back to see his master. " Hey, I'm going to take a hour break.-SHITFACED FAGGOT ASS HUMAN FUCKING CANNIBALS- My wrist is fragile, ya' know. Join me in mein zimmer." the male spoke before he started to move towards the mansion's doors. Once he was sure she had followed, he had walked up to the door and opened it. He gave her a movement of his hand to tell her basically "Ladies first".

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread