Staring at the Ceiling, The Roof Has A Face
[html]
OOC: <3 If you hover over the German, you can get a translation.

I'd rather you be dead than ponder parting with my second home
I'd rather you be dead than consider not opening a restaurant
I'd rather you be dead
I'd rather you be dead
Prepare the laser-beam
I'm gonna use it tonight
Engage the laser-beam
It's gonna end your life
I'm gonna use it tonight
If I could write off your murder
I'd save all of my receipts
because I'd rather you be dead
than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year

Gotta agree there. atleast she didn't lie to him. He shot he a small smile at the idea. He already agreed to teach her what he knew about the whole tattooing process. He was still rather surprised that this mutt woman would really want to spend her time with him. He was just a newcomer. A simply newcomer whom had nothing else to do but anatomically study books and then create an anatomically correct replication onto his own horse's head. If he really wanted to get into it, he could do the whole horse. Well, I do like your idea of how to spend a slow afternoon. she spoke to him. He shrugged his shoulders. There's many other things I could be doing though. -GHOST FUCKER- just kinda forgot to look for a bandanna in Halifax, therefore I cannot finish what project I started in my room. he spoke, shrugging his shoulders again. In his room, the walls were spray painted. He had found some cans in the shed that was on the property. They were lucky the male had a cap on his pyromaniac side. He already had a lighter, all he needed was the paint cans. But of course, why would the male want to burn down his home? Inferni would have to piss him off enough for him to set ablaze the mansion.

Which one? Gabriel, Razekiel, or Samael? she asked. He looked at her and cocked his brow. So she had more than one. Gabe. he simply answered with a clear of his throat, and fidgiting with the tattoo gun that was in his right hand.I'd imagine you ran into a few canines on your way into and out of the city? she then spoke. Only one in the city. Some asshole wolf-dog.-CHICKEN SHIT MOTHERFUCKER- I passed Aniwaya and scored a job for Ember Phoenix, one of the leaders there, got this prize for that. he spoke, and then pointed to the horse before he entered the door after she had gone inside. His eyes looked instantly to that one door that he never saw move. There was someone in that room. It was the only strong scent besides his own in the house, and he had yet to see the feo. Thanks, Cotl. What you think of this old place? she asked, breaking him out of his intense stare at the door that caged a beast or maybe a princess. Or atleast in his world it did since he had never seen what was behind it. He blinked his eyes and then looked to her, and cleared his throat before speaking. Ja. It's pretty awesome. Though, if you do not mind me asking, do you know who's in that door over there? I have yet to see anyone pop in or out of there.-BALLSACK IN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH- It's unnerving because her scent is strong in the house. he spoke before he took the liberty to ascend the stairs first.

He moved up the stairs rather swiftly, only stopping once to look back to see if she was coming as well. Once he had made it to the top, he looked to the left and then walked over to the last room. It overlooked the shed that he had found the cans in, you could see it from his window. That was good because Cotl decided it was big enough for the horse to go into when the weather got too bad for the horse to be outside. There were no stables in Inferni, because there wasn't much of a population of horses here. He didn't mind, as long as nobody was stupid enough to try to get him to move the horse out of the shed, then he was fine. It wasn't like anyone else used it anyways. Cotl looked back to the feo. " Willkommon in meinem zimmer." spoke the male, again opening the door and allowing her to enter before him.

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread