Staring at the Ceiling, The Roof Has A Face
[html]
OOC: lmfao, he totally should. I'm afraid he might try and blow up random stuff though. Including people he don't like. xPP That and he'd become like a mad scientist. Mixing up chemicals and shit.

I am the mastermind
It's just a problem of mine
It's like columbine
Co-lum-bine

I am the mastermind
Underline mastermind
Until your pencil breaks

I am the mastermind
Just like a suicide
Your Credit has been DE-NIED

What have you got planned? she asked the male. His eyes focused on her. You'll see. he spoke, a smile twisting onto his features, making him seem a little bit unnerving to look at. That was, unless you were used to that sadistic smile. AniWaya's not a bad bunch by me. Too bad they're not our neighbors the feo gave him a little piece of information. Aniwaya was one of the better wolf packs on Inferni's list. She was right though, they were neighbored by two other packs that he hadn't bothered to deal with. Cotl wasn't really worried about the other packs to be honest, he'd rather that they all just go to hell. He hated everyone equally you could say. The male shrugged his shoulder lightly at her wish. He would have to agree because the walk to Aniwaya had been a long one. Especially since he had been on foot the last time he had been over there. Now the walk would probably be more tiresome on his steed than to him.

Sure do. That's my granddaughter, Halo, I love her dearly, but she certainly can be a bit standoffish sometimes. what a name. Halo. Cotl cocked his head. " I'm guessing her name is the opposite of what her attitude is.-CHICKEN SHIT-" he spoke, cocking his brow to her before she entered his room. He was right behind her, and he closed the door rather quickly. In the room, you could see many books scattered on the dresser and desk, paint cans stacked in a corner, ranging in colors. His room had been spray painted somewhat, so the smell still lingered in the air. It was aired out enough for the male to be able to light something and it not exploding, but it still had a strong scent. Or atleast to his nose it was strong. Cotl put his gun down on his end table that was next to his bed (that had been fit for not one, but maybe like four others his size, two others if there was him and then two other ladies tall like Kaena) and he then jumped onto his bed, and laid on his back.

His hands went behind his head, and he leaned back, his head on his hands that were on the pillow beneath him. He then looked to the chair that was infront of the desk. The chair he had stolen from downstairs. It was more like a couch, and he had dragged it up into his room the night he had come here. He had told nobody about this, and he hadn't been approached about it, so he didn't care. Sit, Relax.-TWINCESTING NASTY INBRED MOTHERFUCKERS- I mean, unless you want to join me on my bed. the male spoke, a hint of seductiveness in his voice, and his tongue running across his lips. He didn't expect her to take his offer, but it was out there, if she ever decided that you know.. But anyways, Cotl then looked to his gun. Ya' wanna get to practicing?-GET FUCKED UP- You have a canvas right infront of you. he spoke, offering his body up to art. If she looked on the inside of his thigh, she would be able to see his only other tattoo that had been done by no other than himself. His tattoo said (actually readable and in the right order) "Fuck Me!" in English. Why had he given himself such a tattoo? Because he was horny and he wanted to send the message to the others. What better way than to just say it straight up?

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread