brutality is near

in the form of income tax
I'd rather take a fucking axe
to my face, blow up this place

with you all in it, I'd do it in a minute

If I could write off your murder
I'd save all of my receipts
because I'd rather you be dead
than lose a tiny shred of what I made this fiscal year.

No, I... she started. The male had his hands behind his head, and his eyes on the feo. He found it funny that she had paused. She bit her lip, his eyes moving to her yellow canines as he awaited her to finish her sentence. I had a woman, not too long ago. She's gone on now, I guess. Still getting over her.she spoke to him. He cocked his brow. Girls. she spoke, giving him a smile in attempt to joke with him. " Yeah, tell me about it.-ANGRY RATFACED FUCKING ZOMBIES-Sneaky little bastards." the male responded, not really caring if she took offense to it because she was a woman. In fact, he was wondering about her reaction to the words. His own accented voice was voiced with no emotion, so it was hard to tell if he was being sarcastic, joking, or completely serious. He also twitched his audits a few times, and his tail as well. He had been getting himself ready to be sitting there for a few hours really, just because he was going to talk her through it. He reached over to the end table and opened the drawer and took out a hand mirror that he had actually just found in the room. He had cleaned it off the other day when he needed to look at his nape piercing.

That simple, huh? she asked, and tried to give him a wink. Her having one eye was not really helping. It simply looked like a blink to him, just a forced blink really. He gave her a small smile. " Ja. Having the marker will make it easier, -BUTT SEX-because after you use the marker, all you have to do after that is trace what you already have down there."the male spoke to her. Once she had received the materials she would start out with, she placed her hand on his stomach, and then began to shave the hair from his belly. It had been awhile since he had gotten a tattoo (because he had done his own in the beginning of his career) so he would more than likely have to remember what it felt like. The air seemed so much colder without his fur, and a chill went up his spine as his fleshy belly was exposed. He tried to lay as still as he could, and with this came the flicking of his audits. " Tell me, which design did you choose?"

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread