Staring at the Ceiling, The Roof Has A Face
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC:

Gotta love them, huh? His brow cocked at her lightly. Did that mean that she just didn't like guys? But how would she have sons if she did not like dick? He was skeptical for a second, and his eyes narrowed on her coldly. There was something she was hiding, and he knew it. He nodded his head. Can't live with them, -FUCK FACE- can't live without them. he had read the quote in a book at one point, and found it so totally true. He figured he might as well share the quote with her. Makes sense she replied about him saying that she should use the marker first to make her lines, and then trace it with the tattoo gun when she had finished with the outline. He nodded his head simply in a reply, and then his eyes went to the book as she turned it his way, and pointed at the skull in the middle of the page. What do you think? the feo asked. What was going through his mind was what she was going to subtract, and what she was going to add.

It's a good base.-SHIT HEAD- I favor that one on that page. Decided what you're adding, and what you're subtracting yet? the male asked, his head cocking lightly as he looked down at his now shaved belly. He always thought it looked funny when he was shaved. He took his hand to his stomach for a second and just touched the part where she shaved. It was nice and smooth. That was good. Her shaving job was not bad. He approved and he nodded his head before clearing his throat.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread