Staring at the Ceiling, The Roof Has A Face
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... gtable.png); background-color:#000000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC:

Sadly true. she spoke. At least she agreed. It made the male skeptical again about her sexuality, but he justified that she must also be with men, because she had offspring. He nodded his head and shrugged his shoulders before he cleared his throat, willing to finally drop the subject at her last agreement. His attention was drawn away for a moment, by nothing really, his mind just felt like wandering for a moment before he heard her flipping through the pages of the book. Perhaps a different background? Dunno, maybe longer and bigger bones for the "x" shape she spoke to him. He nodded his head lightly, letting her decide really. His audits twitched before he turned his head and looked to the book that was now facing him once again. Her ashy finger pointed to the femur bones of another skull, styled somewhat differently in size and shape than the one she had picked out.Those work better? she asked, asking his opinion on the matter. He gave her a long "hmmm" sound with his maw before he nodded his head again. Those look like they would work, ja. -ACID SCORPIONS ON YOUR FUCKING FACE- You have a good eye. the male spoke simply, pretty much approving of the idea.

Now that you have decided on what to-NYEH- change, you can proceed. the male spoke, his neck twitching with the "nyeh" sound, before he finished his sentence without really being phased by his twitch. He positioned the mirror he held over his stomach, to and angle to where he could see her working, and see his belly from his angle where he laid.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

[/html]

Messages In This Thread