I am the mastermind
Just like a suicide
Your Credit has been denied
De-nied

Your time has come
Kiss it all good-bye
Your time has come
Kiss it all good-bye

He tried his hardest to not move, his breathing had become very slow, as slow as he could make it, fighting back urges to move, to twitch. His audit was still flipping and twitching. Shaking really. He continued to watch her through the mirror, her lines coming together very very nicely as she switched her one eyed gaze back and forth. she was soon to finish the actual skull, and she lifted her hand from his belly, which gave him the okay to twitch, and he twitched, his spine tensing for a moment before it relaxed and he laid back down. Her fingers flipped through the pages, looking for the set of bones she had picked out to be the ones whom cross. They'd sure take the fun out of the dirty jobs, though the feo spoke about the scorpions. Cotl guessed that she liked to get the rush out of getting up and into the fight rather than let someone else do the dirty work. Cotl teeter-totted on the whole issue. Some days he wanted to dig his claws into someone, and other times, he just figured he would rather someone else be the cause of all the trouble and sit back and watch. He shrugged at her comment, a smile adorning his face as he did so.

Once she had found the page, she had started to work again. Cotl held the mirror up again and watched as she drew each femur and adding a few finishing touches. Cotl put the mirror down to his side and the leaned up. He looked at his belly button scrunched up before he decided to lay back and look at it in the mirror again. Anything I should change before I make it permanent? she asked and the male shook his head. " Hmm. Naw, that's actually perfect.-FILTHY FUCKING SWINE- Now we can get to the permanent. " the male spoke, grabbing his tattoo gun, and reaching into the drawer below it, and taking out the empty black cartridge out of it, and putting a new one in. He also brought out the white, but put that on the counter for when they were to add the white to the outline. He then handed her the gun and nodded his head before he leaned over to the opposite side of his bed and pulled up a cloth and some rubbing alcohol in a spray bottle and (it was sometimes amazing the things he found.) he handed it to her. This is rubbing alcohol. It's used as an disinfectant, as well as the fact that it'll clean-NYEH- up the extra ink and blood up. It'll also keep your canvas cleaned up. he spoke, nodding his head lightly and then finally lying back down on his back. He was ready to start when she was.

" Cotl is talking!"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread