Worlds we never knew
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... etable.png); background-color:#c40000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC:Just because Daisuke would like to see her again, just so he knows she's safe <3

Science....Religion...Two sides of the Medallion..
CLIMAX!

Daisuke had been running for a beach the whole day. He had needed to swim. The need to swim and to cool down, even though there was a slight chill in the air, he still liked to swim. No matter what really. Er, well you probably wouldn't see the male swimming in the dead of winter, but he would more than likely visit and play in the water with his feet. He could handle it in small doses but his whole body being submerged in the water, and lately he had made it a habit to go to a different beach and swim atleast twice a day. Today he had been purposely tracked where the borders were, making sure he could find the neutral beaches. Tomorrow would be the pack beaches. He was hit them hard and fast. The male chuckled lightly as he raced over the terra, him being most excited about the smell that wafted into his nares. The male could smell the sweet smell of the salty ocean air. He ran and ran until he broken from out of the brush and onto the sandy beach. The light hit his pelt, and he took in a deep breath of the ocean air. He smiled lightly before he ran down the beach and once he was in, he dove into a water, and started to swim out.

His body jetted through the water, his arms and legs moving to keep him moving. He was under the water for a good minute and a half before he finally got up to take a breath. Once he had, he saw a feo in the distance. His head cocked, she looked kind of familiar. His pierced audits flipped towards her as he then sniffed the air and noticed that he had definitely known this woman. His tail wagged under the water as he stood up and then started to move towards the feo. He let out a small yowl to the feo, a friendly greeting as he approached. Miss Alaine! I'm glad you re still alive! How's little Caillen, m'lady? he asked, his legs still bringing him closer and closer. He held back the urge to go up to her and throw his arms around her, considering that she did not like to be touched at all. Even when he was helping her, she'd rather do things herself than let him help her. He couldn't help but wonder why she was so touchy, but he respected it anyways, keeping the information in the back of his mind.

He then realized that he probably looked much different from when she and he had first met. Not only did he get piercings, but he also got a tattoo, and he didn't have his staff anymore. He had posted it infront of whatever den he claimed for the day, and when he moved out of that den then he would move the pike to the new one. It was a marker now because some Coyote from Inferni had broken the stick in half, so the boy had a staff that was now half of his size.Couldn't do much with it now except for use it as a pike now. You smell of Cour Des Miracles. Is that where you live now, m'lady? he asked, noticing the distinct smell that the French male he met from the pack. As well as the female whom took his innocence.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Jacoby
Image by Alaine

[/html]

Messages In This Thread