Worlds we never knew
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... etable.png); background-color:#c40000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Anytime! <3

Science....Religion...Two sides of the Medallion..
CLIMAX!

Daisuke? Daisuke! It seemed to take a minute for her to recognize him. He let the eyes of the feo search him up and down. That's my name, don't wear it out he let the words slip from his maw before he let a giggle escape his maw. Her hand laid itself on his shoulder. It was probably the only type of touch he would get out of her. What a shame. He shrugged lightly, a chuckle still vibrating his chest. Look at you - So tall and handsome now! what the hell was she talking about? Tall and handsome?! He's been tall and handsome. Probably the most handsome son of a bitch around this joint. Ya' think?! It must be the veggies. he asked and then joked, entertaining the fact that she thought he had grown, though he felt like he had been the same height the entire time.

It has only been, what, a month? I see that you've kept in good health. Caillen is recovering... We are treated well here, Daisuke. I want for it to become his home. she had spoke of Caillen then. About her wanting it to be his home. She worried so much for the boy, when she herself was still so young, and so full of life. She acted like she was going to die soon or something of the sort. The male cocked his head before he again chuckled at her words. Her hand dropped from his shoulder, and she looked depressed all of a sudden for a moment, and this made him return the favor, and he touched her shoulder. It's awesome for you to be treated awesomely, because frankly you don't deserve any less, m'lady. But don't act as if you do not have a life outside Caillen. It's important to be there for him now more than ever, yeah, but it doesn't mean that you need to worry about his future. His future is going to be soon enough what he makes it. Not what you make it, m'love. he spoke, nodding his head lightly and letting a bright smile form on his face, he was offering comforting words he thought, he looked down for a second and she spoke. Tell me, how have you been? Surely, Daisuke, you have some interesting tales to tell a house-bound mother, yes? her words were nice, he liked her voice. I have been well. Though..I have gotten in some scraps lately, but you know..Other than that, I've been able to hunt freely, and there's still the ocean to be there for me. Yes, her beauty matches no other. he spoke as he looked out to the deeper waters. My staff was broken by another though, during an ambush. I guess I was asking for it though. I mean..I was in Inferni lands he spoke, shrugging lightly before he let out a nervous chuckle and he pushed his hair back again, out of his eyes. He then nodded his head instinctively before he continued.

Other than that though, I mean there's not much that has been going on. I have been getting myself more acquainted with the lands. Finding the beaches. Swimming twice everyday. Because in Winter, it's going to be hard to swim don't cha' think? he spoke, cocking his head to the right for a moment before his eyes finally found their way back onto the feo. Ya' know, there's this wolf in Cour that I know. He's really cool. His name is Heath morte dre Soul. There's also another one. She was beautiful. So beautiful. Her name was Svara...Thames I think she said he last name was. You should tell them that Daisuke saids 'hi'. Would you do that for me Lady Alaine? Would you please? he was quick to change the subject, just because he had thought about the two wolves he had first met. His tail wagged in the water, sending some water particles in the air around them.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Jacoby
Image by Alaine

[/html]

Messages In This Thread