Worlds we never knew
[html]
http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x242 ... etable.png); background-color:#c40000; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;">
OOC: Ahh! You do! Are you sure you aren't a zombie?! *pokes with daisuke's half staff*

I believe in Nothing
Not the End and not the Start

But, Dai, coyotes... Haven't you heard of the stories? They are a menace to all honor and justice. They enjoy death for the thrill of it! Surely, you don't seek to befriend any of their rank. oh contrary young Miss Alaine. Daisuke had never heard the stories, and in fact, he did seek the company of one of these dangerous beings. Was it clear that Snake would want to hurt the male at some point? No, it was not clear, but the 'yote had yet to lay a claw or tooth on the male, so he considered the male to be safe (though if it did come to a fight between the two, Daisuke would only be faster than the other, not stronger.) I have heard no story that smothers the names of our cousins. the male spoke, his tone slightly harsh, maybe a hint that Daisuke liked the coyotes. Daisuke was only telling the truth though, he had never heard a story smothering the coyotes. The only thing he had known about the 'yotes that they were smaller, and that they were a different species than the wolves. Miss Alaine...Why are they a menace? Is there a reason they enjoy the death of our kind? Have we done something to hurt them? the boy's tone became sympathetic, almost soft, almost full of sorrow. He wanted to know why exactly the wolves and coyotes didn't get along. Perhaps his friend knew better than he.

He put his head on his arms infront of him. Audits were pulled towards the feo as he heard her shuffle around a bit before he felt her fingers tracing his back. Did it hurt, when you got this done? How did you get it done, anyway? He could feel her finger tracing the lines of his mechanical wings. It hurt, yes. Only at first though. I kindof got used to it before she got too into it. My friend Hanna did them for me. She is an artist, and she did it with a bone of some kind and some ink. It took an uber long time though, I thought my legs were going to fall off my hips and run away. he spoke, his tail wagging gently as he joked about his legs getting up and running away. He then let out a small content sigh. He was happy that he got to have the reassurance that she was safe. Alaine had been on his mind several times since she had disappeared with her son, and to know that they both were doing good, and in a pack was something that was relieving to him even though he was against pack life. The two needed the pack life, so they would be able to eat every day and not have to worry about having to hunt everyday. Daisuke needed the loner life, so he could not be tied with any pack in case he found himself on another's lands. He needed the loner life because if he was in a pack, he was afraid that he would also become fat and lazy because he wouldn't have anything to do all day besides sit around and wait for his next meal. He never thought about having a job within the pack that he would be doing everyday, but then again, the male also couldn't see himself doing the same thing every single day. The male craved adventure, and adventure was what he would always do.

That would be, until the male settled down and had a family. But even this aspect of his life was clouded by uncertainty. He didn't know if he even wanted a family, because then he would have to join a pack to be able to support them. The male just didn't know. Everything lead back into joining a pack. And Packs weren't his thing. He never wanted a title. A job. A home.

Sometimes I don't know why I try Because it's easier to die than to get by, than to get by And you and me, we can be buddies, we can be bloody

mall fonts; text-align:right;">table by Jacoby
Image by Alaine

[/html]

Messages In This Thread