Worlds we never knew
[html]
http://i48.tinypic.com/2wnwsnk.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-top: 90px; text-align: justify;">
OOC: This table is by Snake (alex). - *Beats with stick and runs away* NYU!!

I... I don't know. I've never met one before... I only recall what I've been told. the feo responded. The words she offered were of no use to him. He gave a small sigh. Sometimes I find the things someone tells to one to not be true. Though the lie could always be for the well being of another. the male spoke, half admitting the reason he was so rebellious about going wherever he wanted, no matter what danger be waiting for him. Plus, what was adventure with no danger anyways? Danger got the adrenaline rushing, and that's what Daisuke always craved. That adrenaline rush. How... Curious, That would have been a shame. You wouldn't be able to run after them! the feo spoke, and Daisuke giggled again. Exactly! I'd have to run on my hands! I'd have to learn to dos it though, that sounds like it'd be hard! the male exclaimed, still giggling lightly at his jokes.

The feo went ahead and laid on her side and relaxed a bit more. Daisuke moved onto his side, facing her, and put his head in his left hand and putting his right hand on his hip. His pierced audits were tilted towards her, and a silly grin still placed on his maw. Caillen asked of you, a few days ago, she started. Daisuke's mouth curved into a surprised 'o' shape as she continued. He wanted to know whether he would see the 'sun-colored sir' again. her words were gentle, peaceful. He liked her voice very much. His maw twisted back into a smile and his tail thumped against the sand softly. He seemed to take quite a shine to you, Dai. she then spoke. Aye, it seems he has. When you go back to your house, you tell him that I will come see him soon. When the snow falls, tell him. he spoke, nodding his head, and promising that he'd see the boy in winter. How old is Caillen now? When will he be celebrating his birthday, Miss Alaine? I want to celebrate it with him. the boy spoke, completely serious about wanting to spend time with the boy. The boy had no father, just like Daisuke had no father, so Dai could relate to him on a level, and maybe teach the boy a few things that Daisuke had learned from his father, like hunt, and tracking. Maybe it would be a learning experience for Daisuke as well, learning how to be pup friendly, (though he was pup friendly already) he could learn how a child's mind work differently from his own.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread