Worlds we never knew
[html]

OOC:

I do believe in the light, raise your hands up to the sky
The fight is done, war is won, lift your hands toward the sun

I will, of course I will. He shall be much pleased to hear it, too. the feo responded. Then he shall officially be here. He nodded his head. Aye. he spoke, a smile still sitting on the male's golden maw. He is... Four months old. I don't know the day of his birth, but it was in the summer, when the air was humid and the grass green. the feo answered his question about how how the boy was. Daisuke couldn't believe that he was so young. Then again, Daisuke never was able to tell how old one was just by looking at them. The summer. Aye, a summer boy he is. I wonder how he will like the first snow of his. the male wondered. He remembered his first snow. It was one of the best times of his life. He loved the snow, but he loved to swim too, so the male could be considered as a summer boy just for that fact really.

The male watched the feo, her eyes were full or sorrow, hate, while she still held a smile on her maw. She must had been through a lot with the father of Caillen. It must have been hard to bear the child of someone whom hurt you so, but then have to raise the child that had resulted from the relationship. That child would always be a reminder of those painful days, and she had to live with it. He felt sorry for her. Though, she did have a wonderful son, and Daisuke was charmed by both Caillen and Alaine. He felt like he needed to be close by for them, just in case they needed him. He almost felt the same attachment to them that he did to Snake, though Snake's attraction was slightly more, for what reason, he did not really know.

Come back here, Daisuke, when the snow is falling, and we will be waiting under this tree for you. Again, in the summer, if you wish it, and we will feast and dance for my boy's first year of life. the feo offered, and Daisuke greatly accepted. He took Alaine's hand in his own and bowed his head lightly. Aye, m'lady. I shall be there. I promise you, no matter what. the male planned on keeping his promise, and he would make it to them, no matter if he had been brutally beaten or if he had been deathly ill. He'd make sure to be there. Listen, Miss Alaine. If you ever need anything from me, all you have to do it let the wind carry my name, and I will come. I promise you this. Okay? aye, he did promise this. Only to Snake did he promise this before, and he meant what he had said. Anything that was needed would be fulfilled if they just called him to action.

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

toward the sun, toward the sun, the war is won
fight fight fight fight fight !

[/html]

Messages In This Thread