Worlds we never knew
[html]

OOC: <3 me either! I ish excited *dances*

I open up my head,
Inside I find another person's mind
I'm gonna take this chance I've got

Come, help me look. You can find the best one for Caillen, and I shall spot a pretty one for me. she spoke as she stood, her hand slipping from his own. He too stood up, though, he didn't realize her hand was out for him to be helped up on account that he was looking down at the ground the whole time he was getting up. Once he had seen the hand though, he cocked his head at it. He then proceeded t walk alongside the female, almost like a golden guardian to the feo as she carelessly let her fur be messed with by the wind. The wind too encased the male several times in an embrace that he liked to call his mother's. He liked to think that Sathra was the one whom would send by random breezes in attempt to hug her earthly son since she was in the heavens above, waiting for the moment when Daisuke could once again join them. Daisuke knew that it'd be a long time until he was able to be with his mother and father again, but he always did think that his father and mother were powerful enough to try and hug him, and even guide him at some points. He believed in it, so in his world, it was true.

Daisuke nodded his head to the feo, that silly grin still on his maw. His tail wagged behind himself as he started to scan the ground for a shell that would look good with the boy's muttled colors of his coat. Daisuke was looking for a blueish-gray shell for the boy. The feo too was looking for shells by this point, and the two had gone their separate ways for a moment before Daisuke ventured back close to Alaine. Why did he travel back? Well he just felt the need to be back at her side, so he wandered over like a lost puppy would to it's master.

Daisuke? Have you ever wanted to, I don't know. Join a pack? What makes you like traveling alone? she chimed towards him, and he cocked his head to her words. Not since Qixak. It wasn't that they were horrible to me or anything, I just don't think that there should be parts of land that one is not allowed to go on. I don't like packs because they claim the land as their own, when they can not control it. I like to travel alone because if I do not have one particular scent on my pelt, then I will not cause a pack troubles when I carelessly walk over borderlines. I want none to suffer for my own curiosities. the male explained, his voice was rather serious, though it still held a friendly overtone to it. His oceanic orbs looked to a shell that was perfect. It was blue but it also was mottled with greens and browns. He picked it up and looked for a hole with was conveniently already in the shell so he could put it onto a necklace. He looked to Alaine and smiled. This one looks good for Caillen. What do you think?

The Name's Daisuke Ghanjai/Urahazu. You are? Only a genius works in coexistence with their mind and now I dance away, singing a tune that only I can hear.

I run denying as we speak
Hiding my face among the weak
Some say their day is all away!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread