The dawn is coming
[html]

Som me blei enige om for lenge siden. D e når Mew finne ut at Haku e fucked? kan alltids endra tidspunktet viss d kje passe. Word Count: --

I am a part of all that I have met

The three little figures wandered off on their own much more these days, and she trusted them to do so. She knew they would not wander far enough to be in danger, and she made sure they stayed within limit of her nose. As long as she could easily find them, it was ok. The smallest girl stuck around her more than the others, but eventually she, too, had been lured in by the many awaiting adventures she could encounter on her own. Mew sat with a smile in the clearing, just outside Wolfville. The little family spent a lot of time in the ruin city, but she preferred to take them here. It was nicer, more natural; the city was merely where she slept and kept her keepsakes. It was not where she lived.

The air carried her voice as she hummed gently, reading a random book she'd found in a corner of the room she used as her bedroom. In itself, it held little value to her, knowing very well it was from the "oh so wonderful library" that Lubomir had fixed up. But, it was entertainment for now. She was glad to relax, spending much time these days hunting to feed three tummies as hungry as her own. No doubt that would not change for the better as winter slowly covered everything, so she tried to hunt more than necessary now. The children's scents and directions were easy to make out, and so she relaxed, feeling very much content and in control of her life again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread