to bring good tidings
[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei b {color:#3B4B57;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/viera.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:5px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:95px;">

For the time being, Vieira lost her sense of time. She was used to waiting around, whether she had no purpose or doing some tedious task asked of her in the meantime. Now, she stared off rather plainly, lacking emotion, and waited. When the four legged form approached, Vieira mentally cursed herself for not being in the proper form but there was nothing she could do. She remained silent as her eyes scanned the form but she barely looked at her face but enough description was given and the call was answered, after all. There was no sense this would not be Kaena, but nonetheless, she could not ask the questions.

"To Kaena Lykoi," she breathed and looked at the ground to the left. "I have been sent as a gift for Kaena Lykoi. My father is Astaroth Kimaris and my mother is unimportant," she said with a pause but left little time for the other to speak. "and 'in the hope that you can someday forgive me, Eris Lykoi,'" she finished and the fingers on her left hand lightly tapped her thighs. Vieira swallowed nervously as she stared at a leaf on the ground. If she were denied, she didn't know what to do. She had not been given any sort of instructions should Kaena Lykoi not want her or any idea what she woman would do with her if accepted. Fear of Eris fueled her and the training of Astaroth kept her still and waiting for order.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread