to bring good tidings
[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei b {color:#3B4B57;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/viera.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:5px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:95px;">

Vieira was thankful Kaena did not lash out when she had fallen to the ground. Her legs still felt shaky after the shift and travel, but she stood. She waited. Her mind did not go anywhere for the time being while Kaena considered things and began to ask her questions. The woman had to remember what she had been told, as little as it was, and answer carefully. "She told me little," she responded after a moment. "That you are her mother, that I am her sister, and you have a big family," she said. Vieira was not used to the idea of family outside her father or her master. She did not know she had other siblings and the only sibling she knew about, Eris, was not even her sibling at all. "She told me Inferni is where I was going. A coyote clan, but that was all," she said with a bit of a nod, her nose wrinkling and her septum piercing wiggled against her.

"To come here and serve, yes ma'am. Nothing further. I would not know what to do should you have denied your gift," she added, indirectly stating a former worry. It seemed Kaena was accepting enough of the present and, ultimately, Vieira was to accept this. She had a new mistress and new things in store. She had a pack to answer to if Kaena were to share, and that thought made her nervous. Astaroth and Sivaro had kept her for themselves, separately. Eris had done the same, for the most part, but it was not always the case.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread