to bring good tidings
300+ (325)
[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei b {color:#3B4B57;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/viera.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:5px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:95px;">

Astaroth had, for a short time, given her free speech. She did not always use it but it was a privilege she enjoyed but Sivaro had taken that from her and Eris had never given her much of a chance to talk to begin with. The silence between the coyotes did not bother Vieira so much, unable to question her intent or destination or anything that was going through her mind, that the silence was actually something she liked as well. It meant something she had done was right, somehow, because she rarely was praised for actions but often punished, instead. Her flaws were flaunted instead of her skills and, thus, the question surprised her.

"I cannot read or write," she murmured. If she had been given the chance, she would take it. It had been an interest when she was younger, before she understood the extent of her situation, but it was taken away and she was forced to forget about it. Anything Astaroth had in longhand was foreign to her and she simply had to overlook it. "But I can hunt in instinct, though not well. My food was brought to me often instead," she said and turned to look at the back of Kaena's legs while she spoke, feeling as if it were appropriate. "I cannot fight. I can do household chores. Cleaning, cooking," she said with a idly flip of her tail that brushed her thighs. She felt her cheeks go red in that moment and she resisted speaking of another skill. It was not one she liked to do or talk about and for now, she did not see the harm in keeping it silent.

"But I can be trained to your will, ma'am, to what you want me to do for you," she offered and nodded, even though Kaena was looking away. It was simply habit to confirm because as a slave, she could not have doubts in anything.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread