to bring good tidings
[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/rp/kae/epidemic.gif); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:226px; padding-left:25px; padding-right:25px; padding-bottom:10px;">
    The hybrid was again disconcerted by the girl's simple answers, offering nothing other than what Kaena asked. The coyote woman continued to steal glances at the smaller canine now and again, fire-gold eye sizing up the silver-gold female with her single eye. They were drawing quite close to the caves now, and the hybrid woman picked up the pace ever so slightly, stepping faster toward the coast. "No, you've come a long way, I will make sure you are fed. Do you know how to fish?" the hybrid asked, the proverb about catching a man a fish and teaching him how to fish flashing through her head.

The rocky outline of the caves came into view, the blue coast expanding behind it. "These are our caves. A lot of Inferni lives here, but you'll stay with me," the hybrid added. "I'll take you to my home after we eat," the hybrid said. She stepped gingerly between the rocks, heading closer to the water's edge. It was low tide, and the hybrid was pleased to see that. It would surely make fishing a hell of a lot easier for them; when fish got trapped in lower tide pools it was always easier than trying to fish them out of the deeper waters of the inlet.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread