blackbird singing in the dead of night
[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei b {color:#3B4B57;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/viera.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:5px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:95px;">

In a land where slaves were not common, she was faced with a lot. Ava had tried to be nice to her and tried to open her up and act less like an empty shell of an object. Rikka, however unknown to the situation, was doing it unintentionally. Vieira smiled a little and nodded, giving it a try. "Yes, Rikka," she said quietly. It was foreign on her tongue when a simple ma'am, sir, miss, master, or whatever other addition to who she was talking to was applied. Astaroth had demanded the use of Father or Master when spoken to and Sivaro went with Master or Sir. Eris didn't seem to care as long as she was fawned over and Vieira did her best to worship the woman in order to prevent being chained up outside in the cold.

"I am new, yes, it is nice to meet you" she said and glanced toward the woman and then back at the fire to keep her focus away and out of any sort of eye contact. "My name is Vieira Lykoi," she began and hesitated, but picked up the rest of her introduction, "I belong to Kaena Lykoi." Vieira looked forward to the day when the majority of the clan knew and would not have to ask her who she was and she would not have to indicate she belonged to someone. It was easier at Eterne when she never got an introduction and if she did, it was not common.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread