blackbird singing in the dead of night
I forgot to have her respond to the other question, so I'm editing that in.[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei b {color:#3B4B57;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/viera.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:5px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:95px;">

"I do not think we are related," she murmured and looked at her. "There are two here that are my half siblings, Samael and Razekiel," she added on and nodded. It's what Kaena said and she had no reason to disbelieve. Eris had told her she was a Lykoi when Sivaro died and the female had taken her and Vieira had no reason to not to believe her, either.

The woman got a similar response to that of Ava or Snake and she looked at her cold fingers, wiggling them and pushing them to rest on her knees to feel the warmth. She did not respond right away because she did not feel threatened. She might have been hit by one of her formers owners for taking so long and perhaps it was because Eris was so erratic and careless about keeping her in line that some of it wore off. However, for the most part, Vieira knew better. She turned her head slightly to look at the others feet in thought. "I belong to Kaena," she repeated for emphasis but she knew she would have to explain.

"I arrived yesterday for Kaena," she said and hoped she would not ask about the details. Vieira could not (or thought she could not) give them out. "I am her slave," she finished up quickly and made sure it was to the point instead of beating around the bush. Her ears angled backward. Vieira was not entirely upset over this, she knew not the taste of freedom and was sure she would not know what to do with herself if she had it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread