blackbird singing in the dead of night
[html]
<3! 300+

It was incredibly unusual for Rikka to get so worked up over anything. For the most part she had a very long fuse and it took a lot to get her upset, but this was a lot. She had heard about how many human cultures had had slavery, but for the most part it had been eradicated in the later centuries of their history. The hybrid had never heard about its occurrence in her own culture before though, and it honestly made her sick to her stomach. They were all created equal and to try and make someone a slave was just horrible. Mother Nature hadn't intended for any of her children to treat one another in such a way and it made her cry. Were they starting to turn into the humans? Once they started abusing each other it was only a matter of time before the Earth was subject to their abuse as well.

The peace-loving woman was so worked up that she didn't notice that Vieira hadn't spoken since her mood had so drastically changed and was oblivious to how uncomfortable the situation was making her. It was only when the other stood up and stuttered out something about leaving that Rikka was able to cool down a bit. Her face softened and she stood up, walking over to the smaller canine. "Hey, I'm sorry, you don't have to go. I'm not mad at you, okay? I just don't think it's right that you should be treated any differently than me or Kaena or anyone. Please sit back down?" She really didn't want Vieira to go and hadn't meant to make her feel bad. The only thing she wanted to do was to show her that she deserved to be treated better than that. Also, the next time she saw her mother she knew there would be a confrontation about this. She could turn a blind eye to the violence, but this was too much.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread