blackbird singing in the dead of night
[html]
300+

For a few moments it seemed that Vieira was going to leave anyway and guilt stabbed at the female's chest. She hadn't meant to make the girl feel bad in any way and was regretful that her anger had made her feel that she needed to leave. It wasn't in her nature to try and drive anyone away from her and so in the rare occasion where it did happen she felt the need to rectify the situation immediately. If this was true, and she was being treated as a slave, Rikka wanted to be her friend and treat her like she deserved to be treated. The last thing she wanted was to drive her away and make her think that she didn't like her because of what she was. The woman was upset with her mother for accepting another canine as a slave, not with the coyote for being one.

The de le Poer sighed with relief when Vieira sat back down in front of the fire. She had a second chance and she wasn't going to blow it. She moved to sit down again as well, though she kept her closer proximity to the smaller fey, wanting to make sure that she didn't feel alienated at all. Just as she felt her muscles relaxing again Vieira spoke and Rikka looked over to her, noting the outward expressions of fear in her. "I want to talk to her about it, because it's not right and you deserve to be free, but I'll make sure she understands that I'm talking to her because I want to not because you said anything. It won't be hard for her to believe, there have been a lot of things that my mother and I haven't agreed on over the years." There was a somber, almost sad expression on the golden hybrid's face. She had really thoughts things were turning around and now it seemed they had taken a massive step backward again.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread