blackbird singing in the dead of night
[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei b {color:#3B4B57;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/viera.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:5px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:95px;">

Vieira listened while Rikka tried to convince her that she was a coyote, that she was real and not an object. Her eyes blinked away and she stared at her cold hands. The woman could not believe it. She knew she had feelings and bled when she was poked but she was not supposed to. Her ears ears swiveled and cupped forward, shaking her head to try and convince her otherwise. It were not that easy. Vieira knew it wasn't. She could not be something else, not without any sort of help or guidance. She could not undo everything done to her. It was permanent and haunt her. The ghosts of her owners would hurt her somehow, she knew it. They were still hurting her today and she could do nothing.

"No, I am different," she said and turned her head, looking at the ground between the two of them. "I have always been a slave, I have never had rights... I'm... I am different," she stumbled, still feeling nervous. She could not change this. Rikka could not change this. She still worried about Kaena, if Rikka spoke to her... she could not shake it. Her jaws tightened as she fell into silence and she lifted her hand, touching her muzzle and lightly brushing the septum piercing in her nose before it slid back over her head while she tried to deal with the new stress.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread