greet the brand new day
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... kkaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
hells yeah it did! Big Grin 300+

Drugs had always been a recreational thing for Rikka instead of a lifestyle, but now seemed like the perfect opportunity to use some of her parting gifts. The joints hadn't been the only things the commune had given her, but the stronger stuff was always more fun to use when others were involved. Right now she just wanted to kick back and relax and there was nothing better for that than some good ole' mary jane. Raising the joint back to her lips she took another puff but instead of letting the smoke slide lazily out of her mouth this time she blew a small series of smoke rings. It had taken a while to get the hang of that particular trick, but she was glad she had mastered it. The marijuana was doing its job as her hazy, half-lidded eyes attested to. The hippie chick couldn't think of a better way to spend a morning in a new home except for exactly this but with company.

Just then a head appeared in her cave as if she had imagined some company into being. Wait...had she? That would have been pretty groovy, but when he spoke it seemed that the male was not a figment of her imagination. Apparently he'd been looking for someone else and had stumbled across her, though his words were lost for a moment as she looked at him and found his appearance very familiar to her own. There were very few differences in their coloring, the most prominent being their different colored eyes. "Heeeey," she greeted with a big grin. "Nah, I'm not Razekiel, he's my half-brother though." Some might have found his sudden appearance annoying, but back in the commune such random encounters had happened all the time. There was no concept of personal space or privacy there and so Rikka was not at all perturbed by his entrance.

"I'm Sun-er...Rikka de le Poer. Just arrived back in the clan yesterday." In her hazy state of mind she had nearly slipped back into using her commune name. "Come on in, I don't bite," she said grinning and gesturing for him to come inside. "Yah want some? It's good stuff." She had no idea if this guy smoked or not, but it would have been horribly rude of her not to offer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread