greet the brand new day
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... kkaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I think The Joker by Steve Miller Band is going to be the song I listen to for this thread XD 300+

The man hesitated for a moment but then came on in and her smile widened. Rikka scooted over, giving him room to come sit near her. When he started to shift she looked away out of respect. She didn't much care about shifting in front of others, but she knew that a lot considered it private and she didn't want him to get uncomfortable. Instead, her golden gaze focused on the twisting and swirling smoke coming from the stick on incense. That dance was mesmerizing even sober, but it was downright magical with some good weed. The cracking of bones ceased and she looked back over to him, the same big grin still on her face. She was just ecstatic to not only have company but someone who would share a smoke with her.

"That's right man! Mum told me he ran this place now, I ain't seen him yet though." Meeting with Gabriel had her nervous, but at the moment she couldn't be bothered to worry about anything. Life was far too good. With his introduction she remembered that he was the one Kaena had told of, the one that knew the city in these parts. "Anselm! Good ta meet ya man, mum told me about you too. Spoke awfully well of ya. She said I should ask ya to show me the city," she said nodding, adding emphasis to her words. She wasn't really asking him to do it, just repeating what had passed between herself and Kaena on. "She didn' seem to want me to go alone. Four years old and she's still worrying, ha!" Guess that's just how mother's were, though she hadn't particularly expected it of Kaena. It was all chill though, better that she cared than not.

Making good on her offer two fingers held the joint out to him. Smoking alone was all well and good, but it was always a hell of a lot better when there were others to share the experience with. Drugs had always been a social thing for Rikka and she was glad she'd get to keep up that tradition here. "That so? That's groovy cuz, I don't have much of my own, just what the commune gave me as a farewell gift. Can't say I expected to run into any tokers here, glad to know I was wrong," she said with a wink. "Oh, the tides took me all over the place. Here, there, everywhere. Spent a lot of time in a commune off to the south. It was a far out scene. Nah, I didn't really hear about that, sounds like a real drag though." She had seen the charred remains and it had been quite depressing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread