greet the brand new day
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">
@&#&$"That right?" he remarked with an amused grin, somehow touched that Kaena had bothered to mention him at all. They really were family here and it was something he knew not to take for granted. Inferni's survival, quite possibly, hinged upon the strength of their loyalty and familial bonds. That was what had held them together during the fire while the wolves scattered, all too eager to abandon their friends and leaders when the skies turned black. "But yea, I know a few good spots," he quipped, scratching the underside of his chin with one black nail thoughtfully. His garage was probably his favourite of all, but he knew of several warehouses chock full of all sorts of interesting and useful supplies. Linens, cookware, storage containers... all of these things were available in mint condition if one only knew where to look.
@&#&$"Guess I can't blame 'er much.. never hurts to roam in numbers." Not that he really heeded his own advice there, but he understood the sentiment. "Hell, last time I went through I got into a full fledged gang fight," he said with a blink, as if it were some minor thing that had previously slipped his mind, "'n the nearest neighbour, whose turf kisses the edge of the city, don't take too kindly to us either." His thoughts on the matter dissolved as he offered a short, appreciative laugh at her concerns. "Naw. Between us and Razekiel, we'll have the whole territory up in smoke. Kae might join us, too." A toothy grin. "Sounds chill, though." He took a pull on the joint and found some way to sink into the cave wall as if it were a soft mattress instead of solid rock.

@&#&$His red eyes followed the smoke as he exhaled in a line, one ear flicking as he recounted Inferni's post-fire history, abridged: "Well it was over a year ago now. Don't know what started it--I'd been kicking around in these very caves at the time. Met up with Gabriel, who'd managed to keep the clan together... the wolves were a disorganised mess. Scattered, gave up what they had completely and decided to start from the ground up. Gave us time to get settled in nice and stake out some good land, which was good 'cause no sooner than that those fucks in Dahlia decided to attack us," he said with a soft snort, his eyes rolling lazily and staying fixated on a peculiar pattern of cracks on the ceiling before he blinked and glanced back at her face. "Wound up exchanging hostages and begrudgingly agreeing to stay out of each other's hair, but things are still tense. 's far as I'm concerned, it's their Beta more than the rest of 'em. He killed a mother and her child, strew the guts about.. who knows the extent of his crimes." A pause. "Things 've been quiet for awhile now, though. Here's hoping they stay that way, eh?" With that, another quick puff before handing it back to her.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread