greet the brand new day
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... kkaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

She nodded her head again. "Yup, that's right man." For the most part Rikka was a child of Mother Nature and preferred to be in her bosom than in some old human concrete city, but she couldn't deny that such places were often chock full of goodies. There were definitely some goodies that she wouldn't be able to do without this winter. It would be nice to get some stuff to brighten up her cave too, it was too drab as it was. "Might hafta have you show me these good spots, if ya have the chance." She was a big girl and could look for herself, but she wouldn't turn down help if it were available. Though hearing he had gotten into a large fight on his last trip sobered the woman a little. "Jeez, really? Is it usually dangerous? Violence ain't my scene, man." She didn't want to think about it or hear about it or see it. She knew it went on and that was more than enough for her.

Things perked back up quickly though. "Yeah, mum mentioned that Razekiel was of a similar persuasion to myself. Gotta say, never expected that of anyone else in the family. I'm a bit of a black sheep, ya see," she said with a wink, showing that it was more amusing to her than anything else. In most families the majority of the Lykoi clan would have been the odd ones out of the bunch and she would have fit in just fine. The roles were completely switched in the case of Inferni, however. "Mum too? No shit? Ha! Now that's a gas!" It was certainly hard to imagine Kaena all blissed out. Though with the Kaena that had welcomed her back, it was a little easier to see.

Rikka listened somewhat lazily to Anselm's tale of the fire and how Inferni had fared directly after. She knew all too well that blood often came with the clan's history and blood was something she could do without. Though the tale didn't seem bad at all until he mentioned the pack that her mother had already warned her about. The hybrid listened with growing foreboding and when he relayed what atrocities had happened she nearly wretched and turned her face away. Shaking her head she made a "no more" motion with her hands. "Jeez man, don't talk about that shit, it makes me sick. I don't believe in violence, nothing ever good comes of it man." Eagerly she took the joint back and inhaled a long draw. The smoke filtered out of her mouth as she spoke again. "I'm a pacifist cuz, I believe in peace and love. I don't want no war, so yeah, I hope it stays quiet." The last thing Rikka wanted was to be around a war.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread