greet the brand new day
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... kkaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

It seemed that Kaena had been right to be wary of her going to the city alone. It was so strange for her to think that even simply going somewhere could prove dangerous after the way she had been living recently. The Haight had probably been one of the safest places you could possibly be. They had all been pacifists and even if there was violence there were serious consequences for the perpetrators, ranging from probation to expulsion depending on how bad the offense had been. "Alright, groovy. Wanna let me know the next time you head down in that direction?" It wasn't like she had much of a schedule. She had just returned and schedules weren't really her thing anyhow. Whenever he wanted to go she'd most likely be able to. The only thing she needed to make sure happened was she got supplies before winter really set in. "Well that's good. Talkin's always better, ya know?" If you could talk it out why would you ever resort to violence?

Rikka did believe Anselm when he said it wasn't something he was particularly fond of. People who smoked grass were usually of a more docile persuasion. They preferred to chill out rather than to go start shit. "Yeah, I don't get it man. Mother Earth made us all to live in harmony, not to go around killing each other. Any mother would cry having her children at one another's throats. I don't get why we can't all live in peace. That's the way it worked in the commune." If it could work one place then it could work another. Rikka had to believe that. It might not ever work here, but she wouldn't give up on peace as a lost cause. "Yeah, I guess. Sometimes it can't be helped, like when you gotta defend yourself. Or someone else. I just think that more often than not things can be worked out without bloodshed. I know I'm one of the only ones around here that really thinks that though..." she said with a sigh. War wasn't good for any one or any thing.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread