greet the brand new day
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;"><333333333 that's always something Anselm can babble a lot about! XD
@&#&$"There's three more, all south 'n west of the old city. The first one you'd hit is on the coast: Cour des Miracles," he explained, his eyes closing as he took a mental trip across the lands. Thinking of the distance one had to cover to get there in this state approximated an out of body experience, causing him to open his eyes quickly lest his head begin to spin too much. "I've never had complaints with that group--they're more dog than wolf, actually. Their leader is a three-legged man who enjoys a good drink and a gamble. I met one of their carpenters, too, 'n he helped me build a giant slingshot once," he said, grinning. These things were like toys to him.
@&#&$"Keep heading south from there and you'll hit Crimson Dreams. I'm good friends with Savina, the leader there; she's got a lot of family in the pack, 'n I got on just fine with sister, too. Savina had a run-in with one of our members before, but the guy's a whack job. We're lucky she sees it as an isolated incident and nothing further came of it." He couldn't currently recall if he'd met any more of the Dreamers--the Marinos were the ones who stood out most. "Last but not least there's AniWaya. Their subleader had all this weird voodoo invisible whale shit going on, but otherwise she seemed coherent and reasonable." A flustered shrug; Anselm was the exact opposite of spiritual.

@&#&$He offered a few wags of his tail as she spoke again; he hoped she stuck around, too. Failing all else, Anselm was always on the lookout for new smoking buddies. More importantly, he welcomed the prospect of another intimate family member. He'd probably always be closer to Gabriel than anyone else, but that didn't mean his door was shut to the rest of them. "Yeah, I don't know. This place ain't paradise, but it sure is home," he concluded with a stretch, shifting around slightly to readjust where the rock applied pressure on his back.
@&#&$"But yeah, I suppose so. I don't think I've got enough steam to charge on down that track forever, though," he admitted with a soft smile, his heart skipping a beat as his thoughts turned to Alacrity. A man might have missed it, but perhaps to Rikka it would be obvious--he'd fallen for someone pretty hard. "Mhm, I like to think they'll come back some day, even if just to visit," he said. They knew where to find him; it was the best he could do. He was done with running all over the earth as much as he was done with running from woman to woman. Obviously nothing was set in stone, but for now that seemed to be where the path of life was taking him.
@&#&$Her confession sort of surprised him; if her activity was as great as she suggested (and he had no reason to doubt her), it seemed pretty strange that she hadn't managed to conceive so far. He supposed she mightn't have been hitting it at the right time, but unlike with Princess, he saw no purpose in telling her how her own body was supposed to work. "I'd have donated you some of my kids if I knew," he concluded awkwardly, hoping she'd appreciate the bizarre humour.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +558
[/html]

Messages In This Thread