greet the brand new day
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... kkaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I figured you'd enjoy that Big Grin SoSuWriMo 561

It was a relief to hear that there was not strife between the clan and all the other packs out there. Honestly it did a good deal to comfort her. Even if she was settling down here she wasn’t one to stick strictly to one territory. Rikka loved to wander about and meet new folks of all types and if she were in a place where everyone had problems with the place she called home then that would put quite a bit of a damper on such wanderings. It seemed that Dahlia de Mai was really the only pack that would take unkindly to her straight off, and even Anselm said that it was mostly that one guy who was the problem and not all of them. All the packs he mentioned seemed to have some interesting elements to them. “That Miracles pack sounds like a pretty groovy place, might have to go check it out. Never seen a three armed leader before.” He sounded like the type that she could get along with quite well. “Voodoo invisible whale shit? That sounds like a trip, might have to check that out too. I like ta experience all there is that life has to offer.” The diversity that apparently inhabited these lands intrigued her and honestly she couldn’t wait to go out and see all this stuff for herself.

“I hope it’ll start feelin’ like home to me too cuz. Just depends on how things go I guess. So far things seem fine. Got on better with mum than I thought I would. Little nervous about seeing Gabriel, we didn’t always get along that great, but I’m hoping now that we’ve grown up things will be different.” Inferni might be the same old clan but maybe the relationships she could build with the people inside it could be different. One of the biggest issues had been that she had never been able to grow close to anyone and so there had been nothing to keep her grounded there and feeling like she should stay. Rikka was hoping that that would change this time around.

Being very tuned in to emotions she was able to pick up on those slight cues that hinted at something larger going on with Anselm than simply him “losing steam”. Golden eyes sparkled as she looked at him. “That so, hmmm?” she said in a lightly teasing manner. “So, what’s she like?” It must be some girl to get a man like Anselm that had been so free in the past to want to settle down. She knew it would have to be some guy who would want to make her do the same. In the past she had wanted that, but recently she had abandoned those ideas and simply wanted to have fun and not be tied down to any one person. Maybe if she found the right guy that would change, but she was content with the way things were.

Rikka laughed heartily at her cousin’s joke and slapped her knee. “Ha! Thanks man! I’m still hoping for it to happen though. Gotta go find me some eligible men. Somehow doubting I’ll be findin’ any to my liking around here.” Even if she did, they would most likely be related in some manner. The woman believed in free love for sure, but not quite that free.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread