Star trails brushes
[html]

She didn’t mind working on the feast that she was going to teach him how to make, she didn’t mind staying around the cabin and just watching over the house, it was all things that she was really enjoying and she hadn’t found a way to mess it up. She flicked her ears hearing the golden male come into the house, she turned around to see him come up to her, she gave him a warm smile as she dropped her hands and crossed them in front of her, as she shook her head. ”No of course not! I had some help, I have no issues admitting that when I finally find someone to start a life with, I can hope they can hunt as well as you…for the pup wouldn’t be able to eat off what I caught. I can cook, but hunting…not where I’m good at.”She gave a laugh as she turned back around running the knife over a cloth whipping it clean of any blood or meat that could still be on it from cutting up the meat.”So how was your day?” She lowered her head with a happy sigh as she took the bowl of blood and the bowl of meat and headed towards the door as she stopped looking over her shoulder with a wink.”Ready to learn how to make some stew? I did promise to teach you!”
[/html]

Messages In This Thread