Star trails brushes
[html]
Hearing Pontiac's explanation on how she got the catch, Ty smiled warmly and walked over to the counter to get a better look at the meat. "Ah...I see..." he said with a small nod as he got a good look at the meat. While the two deer weren't overly fat or plump, they were certainly plentiful in meat to eat, even the view of the red slabs made Ty lick his lips in hunger. Although Ty did not feel too hungry when he got here, seeing all this food certainly made him hungry now.

Hearing her ask him about cooking made his ears perk up again, she was going to teach him how to cook already? Ty could only grin and nod excitedly about the opportunity to learn something new. "Yes...yes I would love to learn how to cook!" He stated as he walked over to the sink. From what he had guessed, he needed to be somewhat sanitary to help with the cleaning, so he managed to wash up a little, wiping the dirt and such form his hands before turning to the tan female and dry off his hands. throwing the towel into a washing bin nearby, he asked "Alright, what exactly would you like me to do Pontiac?" he then heard a loud rumbling, at first he did not know what it was, but by the time it rumbled again he had realized it was his stomach. It was just coming to him now that he hadn't really eaten anything all day. "We might have to work quickly though, or my mind and stomach are going to start disagreeing with each other." He added with a chuckle.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread