glare like a light in the sky
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... dreams.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
300+

That she would toss a rat at Gabriel’s sister was not something she had imagined on beforehand. Her name was immediately recognized, for Halo knew all Kaena’s children’s names. She wished she could have felt more enthusiastic about meeting another relative, but she had learned that carrying the name of the Lykoi didn’t actually mean they were worthy of it. Halo was still alive, so perhaps she had been given a second chance. This was not to say that she thought Rikka unworthy of anything – she did not know her aunt. Ruby eyes peered with mild curiosity before they dropped to the poor rodent. Its eyes seemed begging and she felt a hard knot forming in her throat. She did not care about her little rats, which was one of her own rules. She hated the weakness that currently inhabited her, making her all emotional and ready to break into tears so goddamn easily – like now.

Her lips tensed for a moment before she gave up and let a small whine escape her. ”Could I please have my rat back?” she pleaded as she reached out after it with a hand, knowing that she would surely break into tears if her aunt pressed the life out of rat number seventeen. Her facial expression was apologising deeply along with need for the small creature to be safe. There were many rats she did not bother much with at all, but there were of course some favourites among the trash and these three rodents were a part of that minority. She cursed herself, but she could not control the unsettling waves of emotional instability that had been released by Samael when he had turned her life upside-down. ”I didn’t know who you were; you don’t smell much of Inferni,” she lamely claimed as she tried to defend her actions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread