glare like a light in the sky
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... dreams.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
--

If it weren’t for him she would not have existed at all. Ruby eyes definitely glared at the woman. Without a life she would not have had to go through such painful times for nothing. Without him she would have grown up with a loving mother. Yes, Vitium gave him for the extended family, but at the same time she had lost her Soul family forever. The hatred and denial of her wolfen blood had been forced into her and there was no way of looking around it now. She had made her choice and her family because she had never had any other choice. It had also become clear to her that the Lykoi family was not so glorious in every damn way she had believed. She knew how blue eyed she had been when she first had shown up at the borders marked by the death of wolves. Her brain had been fried and had fantasised so vividly of death and glory and her coyote heritage. Now Halo was finding herself go back in time and wish that her life had turned out differently. She knew not how a life with her mother would have turned out like, but she was maimed and broken in this life and shamed beyond belief. Mostly everything would be better than the holocaust within her after what he had done.

”A family made up of murderers, sinners and rapists,” the girl spat, though these reasons had once been glorious in her mind. Well, not when it happened to her. ”I suppose I can thank him for that, yes,” she added as an afterthought with a few spoonfuls of sarcasm added.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread