glare like a light in the sky
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... kkaban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
HALO IS CONFUSING HER :| SoSuWriMo 312

The rage in the younger girl seemed to be boiling over and Rikka wondered if she had pushed too far. She really hadn't meant to pry into subjects that Halo did not want to discuss. If she had been told to stop asking about Vitium and what he had done she would have without resistance. It wasn't knowledge she had needed, she had simply been curious. The words that were spat at her surprised her and her brows knit together in confusion. All this time the hybrid before her had seemed to be a proud Lykoi and Infernian; she had the star tattooed on her chest for all to see. Yet now she was pointing out all the horrendous flaws that of course Rikka knew existed, she had only been veiling her own problems with the family because Halo had seemed to take such pride in her blood. Now it seemed she despised it. "I did not mean to offend. I only said that because you seemed to be proud of your heritage. I know well the sickness of our blood." The apology was genuine, though whether or not her angry niece would accept it she couldn't say. It seemed that they were doomed to be set at odds.

Golden eyes looked at Halo cautiously, wondering if what she said next would make things worse or better. From experience she could only guess worse, but the woman didn't know what else to do. "You don't have to stay here if you aren't happy." Rikka hadn't. It was out in the world that she had found herself and come to accept what she was. She could sense a similar and yet different battle raging inside the hybrid before her and first hand she knew that distance would help. All she could do was to talk though, it was up to Halo to listen.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread