glare like a light in the sky
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... dreams.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
3 points

Rikka had not truly pushed anything. This was Halo revealing that she had issues. She did not meant to let the woman so early see this behavior, but she handled her emotions more poorly after Samael had ruined some of her. She felt ruined and out of control and she needed control in order to find her sanity. The red eyed woman had always adored the wickedness that two, maybe even three of her family lines carried. She had wanted to possess it, but she doubted that she did now after what had happened. Her devilish uncle saw her as weak and had openly revealed his opinion to her by dominating her completely in the most horrible way she could think of. Still she was alive though, but she did not know if that meant anything. Halo’s pride in her family was tainted. While she still so desperately wanted to adore it, the color was not perfect anymore. It was tainted because the relative she had adored had done to her what they did to enemies.

The young female said nothing as the golden hybrid apologized. She knew well that she had stepped well over several lines now, but she did not know how to minimize the damage done to their first impressions. Silence danced between the two women for a moment before Rikka spoke again and she felt no better. Only traitors left and she would not become her brothers and relatives. Those who turned their backs to Inferni did not deserve second chances in the young Lykoi’s eyes. Her face did not twist into a horrid grimace though, for some control seemed to have been found at last. ”I’m loyal to my clan and my family,” she replied, shifting her weight and trying to gain some of the extra size she should have had according to her wolf blood. ”It would make me a traitor of Inferni.” she added, letting her own view of such a decision come forth more clearly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread