the big bang theory
300+ (322)
[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei b {color:#3B4B57;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/viera.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-top:5px; padding-left:20px; padding-right:20px; padding-bottom:95px;">

After leaving her little room, Vieira came to a stop and watched Kaena's feet as she paced. Her own danced a little, waiting for instruction; a command of some sort and she wanted to be ready. Her golden eyes focused and her ears peaked slightly on her head but they fell back down within a few seconds. After the last few days of worrying, trying not to push any buttons on her new owner, sleeping in had done it. Perhaps she could see her anger, perhaps she had slept way too long, she could barely tell what time it was and for all she knew, it was past noon and she slept longer than she normally would have.

Kaena lashed out again verbally and all her muscles tightened, expecting her to lunge for her face or any limb she could get. But she paced further and threatened to send her back and the thought sent a shake of fear through her. The woman feared the other Lykoi, her treatment under her rule was terrible. Astaroth and Siavro's had been bad but at least she had been sheltered, whether in a slave quarter or their beds at night. Eris, for the most part, chained her outside like a dog no matter what the weather was like. She rarely had shelter, water, or food, and she suffered on her own for so long.

Vieira felt a loss for words and she stiffened, stepping forward. "Please miss Kaena... I'm sorry, I am," she begged and shook her head. She would rather remain here even if she did not know this owner well, what she was capable of, but she was willing to try and see. It could not be worse than her other owners. "It won't happen again," she repeated and hoped it worked. Her voice was desperate. "Please, punish me if you have too... please don't send me back," she said, whimpering again pathetically.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread