the big bang theory
[html]
http://digital-bonsai.com/katew/rp/kae/kae_columbus.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
    Goddamn him. The hybrid could not stomach the thought of Haku Soul anymore, she was sick and fucking tired of his pervasive presence. She thought she'd killed him, she should have killed him—she should have ripped his heart out where he stood to make damn sure he was dead. It was her fault for letting him leave that soggy, rainy ruin of a cabin with his life. He'd had it out for her because of that, no doubt, and the silver-furred hybrid was entirely to blame for what had happened to her, no questions asked.

At the mention of Eris, the younger canine stiffened visibly, fear apparent in her face and body. This encouraged the elder of the pair, who ceased her pacing to lean forward once more, narrowing her golden yellow eye in scrutiny of the tawny-furred canine. Viei pleaded with her again, begging for her forgiveness. It was a powerful feeling to have the other canine cringing before her, so dependent for approval and purpose. A smirk spread across the hybrid's face, and she fed off of this feeling as the girl continued, offering punishment in exchange for forgiveness. "I've been good to you, yeah? Gave you your own space, fed you... haven't done nothing wrong by you, girl, and you sleep in on me?"

"Damn right I should punish you," the hybrid said, reclining back a little, settling to her haunches. There was a vicious and contemplative look on her face, and she wondered what would be appropriate. Without warning, she struck out forward, aiming to smash the hard canine tooth on the left side of her jaw against the other canine's face. The hybrid wanted to see blood, and she didn't much care where it came from. Anyone's would do, even her own—if it were not for Viei's presence the coyote might have torn at her own skin.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread