your sons and your daughters
[html]
mall-caps;">In Character

The silver-furred coyote's mouth set into a thin line, and her coal ears folded back against her head. She had hardly paused to consider the moral implications of taking Vieira on; in a way the hybrid viewed her as less than canine. Astaroth's blood ran through the smaller canine's veins; it tainted her. She had been raised a specific way by that dark canine, and the hybrid woman's personal experience with the Kimaris man told her that Vieira had been positively indoctrinated with her servitude. Astaroth was a vile sort of canine, and the sort of underhanded type to be charismatic enough to gain others trust. In many ways, Razekiel would have been most similar to him—the King of Deceit and the Prince of Deceit.

"Then I should release her? She doesn't hardly know how to hunt enough to survive on her own, and socially, I'd say she's stunted at best," the hybrid said, a barbed tone entering her voice. If Kaena managed to make an observation on another creatures' ability to integrate into society, there was something seriously wrong. "I take care of her, and she takes care of me. It's mutual," the hybrid added. Another half-lie, and she knew it. Vieira would not have touched Kaena in the way that the hybrid woman had touched her.

The tawny woman's next words surprised the hybrid, and she tilted her head to the side, narrowing her single raptor's eye as she regarded the other hybrid for a long moment. "I can think of a few worse things I've done," she challenged. In her head, what she'd done to Viei was not all that bad. Kae housed her, fed her, hell—there was even an orgasm thrown in there for Vieira. The hybrid had done right by the smaller canine. In her heart, the hybrid woman knew what she had done was wrong; still, she refused to incriminate herself, and she knew Vieira would never speak of it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread