The start of something real
[html]

::OOC:: Ohmygosh Cai's so CUTE! <33333 And sure. He'd be a cute little French Speaker. |D The bandanna was 'cause she wants to be like Alaine, and I figured She would have found her little dress by now. Silly little puppy. And she hasn't used Optime yet. Probably won't for a while longer, so she's mostly lupine 'till then. ;3

WC: 448

Sylvie awaited her friend's response, giggling as he slid all over the top of the staircase. He was a cute thing, all paws and smoky fluff, still getting used to his own lanky legs. Triangle-like harks raised as his voice found the dilute chocolate's thoughts, his strange yet befitting stutter familiarity to the violet-eyed babe.

"Of course I'll wait for you."

A silly smile crossed slim maw as the male clambered down the stairs, pausing only a moment to allow Sylvie time to take to the next step. A makeshift race ensued, both bouncing down the blocky things with claws scrapping for holds. Alaine's slightly chastising words found the two of them as they just about reached the bottom, sliding a little upon the wooden floors. Well, they hadn't slipped too much, right? And then came an inquiry about what the pair had been doing up there.

"Well... maybe."

She said, offering a sheepish grin. Mere seconds after the mottled girl border collie had finished her sentence, she was off her paws with a wet tongue coursing through soft, downy pelt. Squeaking in disagreement, the fluff ball could do nothing but hopelessly be groomed by her guardian, making faces at Caillen with each stroke of Alaine's tongue. The young boy of course, giggled in response to her faces, an amusing smile over his white-marked maw. Making a pouting face, Sylvie noted Caillen's impending doom.

"You're next Caillen!"

Finally, the smaller puppy was free of her cleaning and scampering off towards the door. A bit of shuffling followed, and Caillen went dashing past her, heeding his mother's following words as he grabbed his scarf, being a silly thing and playing with it a bit. Sylvie, however, ran over to the chair in question, and jumped up, tiny puppy teeth making purchase in the soft, willowy fabric of her dress-dana. Pulling on the tip of the sunshine gradient fabric, it took a few tries before the flowy thing finally lost purchase on the chair and fell to the floor. Wriggling beneath it, the soft yellow cotton was turned to keep the knot at her chest below her chin, and the rest behind her, like a cape. Striking a super pose, the little herding dog made a great I-am-better-than-you face at the wolf-dog pup beside her before responding grandly.

"I'm a herding dog! No one can best me when it comes to catching rabbits!"

She shot him a devious grin and hurtled at Alaine, awaiting instructions. True to her breed, the Border Collie pup was very adept at following orders, as well as completing challenges to the best of her ability. Field mice and Rabbits were easy prey for Super Sylvie!

Speak. Think. Walk.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread