you lied about your twisted sins
[html]
<style type="text/css">.viei1 b{font-weight:bold; color:#A98013; letter-spacing:.5px;}.viei1 p{ text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; margin:0px;}</style>
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vievie.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8f7a45; padding: 178px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#615128; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;">

It was quiet for a moment and then Kaena asked about her family. Her eyes were focused on the fish but for a moment, she could not see them. Her ears slowly rotated to the back of her head and considered the question. Her jaw tightened and her tail swept up beside her and her left hand reached down and grabbed it out of a nervous habit. "I did not have family," she murmured and looked at her other hand. She was a slave, not a family member. "I just had my master," she added and forced herself to look at the fish, picking the knife up and carefully reaching over the fire to poke at the heads and running the knife against the scales of the fish to test the flakiness.

"No, ma'am," she said and put the knife down. It would be a few more minutes. "Sometimes I think I see her in my head but I don't know if it's... just there for some memory," she explained. The figure in her head was vague and shaped like a coyote but there was no real features to her face, no eye color, she had no idea whether or not she resembled the woman that gave birth to her. With these thoughts, her throat tightened and she felt her eyes sting, tears welling up in her eyes. "He killed her when I was younger," she said and lifted her right hand to wipe her eyes. Vieira was sure Kaena knew who he was and there was no real reason to mention his name.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread