*Dancing In The Streets*
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

WC: 300+

He missed this feeling. The music twisting around him, filling him up inside with such emotions making him feel like he would explode if he didn't let it out the only way he knew how, letting the music take his emotions and float away. It felt so good to relax like this, no pups, pack to take care of. Nothing in the world existed except him, his music, and his shop. A new smell filled his lungs as he took a calming breath. He didn't stop playing though, the smell was not of anywhere specific but of the city mostly. The stranger must not belong to a pack so hopefully he would just pass by. His luck however was not in his favor. A golden eye opened just in time to see a strange yellow male stick his head through the door and ask if he could come in.

Jazper smiled as best he could, there was no reason to me hostel even if this male has shattered his one moment of peace in the world. The stranger was a little strange looking, piercings had never been a favorite thing of the warriors but he did know people enjoyed to show off a little bit of themselves, just like he did with his tattoo. “Course, come on in.” He encouraged as he walked towards the door and opened it the rest of the way with one large coal colored hand. Sizing the new comer up his smiled widened. He sure was a unique looking fellow with an oversized tattoo of some sort of wings on his back. The golden male was however, quite puny in size. Average in height sure, but he looked like he was just skin and bone compared to Jazper's well giant stature and well toned muscles. “I'm Jazper Rhiannon-Knight. Friends call my Jaz.”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread